Stop searching for IT Training & let Centriq do it for you
As technology evolves, professionals in the field of IT need to be educated and up-to-speed on the latest versions of existing software and the capabilities of new software as soon as they become available. Blogs, YouTube videos and usergroup discussions are all great places to gain small amounts of knowledge, but to be fully immersed and hands-on experience, instructor-led IT training is the way to go.
Sometimes IT training can be hard to find (especially if the technology is uncommon or very new), which is where Centriq comes in. Not only do we have offer IT training classes on technologies like Cisco, Microsoft, ITIL, etc, but we teach Agile Bootcamps, IBM, Apache, Hadoop and Business Skills classes as well. If you need training on a technology we don’t have on our Class Schedule, we will locate a class for you that fits your schedule and budget, saving you time and money.
Here is a sample of the technology needs we’ve fulfilled for our customers this year:
- Maven Training
- Executing Cisco Advanced Business Value Analysis and Design Techniques (BTEABVD)
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- Salesforce Administration & Configuration
- Business Skills – Six Sigma Black Belt
- DCINX9K – Cisco Nexus 9000 Design and Configuration
- VVNA – VMware vSphere on NetApp
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Chief Information Security Officer (EC Council)
HAVE A TRAINING NEED BUT DON’T HAVE TIME TO SEARCH FOR A CLASS? PROVIDE ONE OF OUR TRAINING ADVISOR’S SOME BASIC INFORMATION AND THEY WILL DO THE SEARCHING FOR YOU.
- Microsoft Identity Manager
- Risk Management Framework
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013
- Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (SSFIPS)
- Becoming T-Shaped: A Professional Development Boot Camp
- QuickBooks Pro Levels 1 & 2
- CL110 – OpenStack Admin1
- Tableau Training (Fundamentals, Advanced and Business Analyst)
- G Suite Training
- Unix Fundamentals
- Hortonworks HDP Overview Apache Hadoop Essentials
- Hortonworks HDP Apache Pig and Hive
- Hortonworks HDP Operations Hadoop Administration 1
- DOD RMF Boot Camp
- Agile Project Management (ICP-APM Certification)
- IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Professional Reports Boot Camp (V10.1)
- Hadoop Administration 1
- Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop Ed 2 (12c-DB-A)
- IBM Content Navigator 2.0.2 – Plug-ins and External Data Services
Centriq Training – the only Gold Microsoft Learning Partner in Kansas City & St Louis – has been committed to the growth and development of the Midwest’s IT workforce since 1989.
We are the only technology training provider in the area that offers a comprehensive schedule of “Instructor-in-the-Classroom” training classes. Students tell us what an advantage it is to have not only the instructor – but also other IT Professionals – physically in the classroom with you.
If you can’t make it to our training facilities in the Kansas City and St Louis areas, you can experience our world class instructors through Live Virtual Class training or Custom/Private Classes delivered at a location of your choosing.