Centriq Training is committed to the development of the IT workforce throughout the Midwest. Our History is proof of it and Our People are proud Midwesterners (either by birth or conversion). We’re locally owned and have locations you can return to time and time again. Our revenue goes back into the Kansas City and St. Louis economies and supports other local companies. We are proud of the role we play in these great cities.
How we support IT in the midwest:
We are the only IT training company that delivers “Instructor-in-the-Classroom” IT training.
- 98% of our students chose “Instructor-in-the-Classroom” training vs online offerings.
- 500+ companies train their IT teams at Centriq annually.
- 3,000+ IT Pro’s and Developers trained at Centriq last year.
- We have 22 high-tech classrooms.
- We have 24 full-time staff instructors.
- We offer free entry-level IT job placement for companies.
- 750+ companies have hired our TechSmart KC program grads.
- We delivered 22 free IT seminars in last year.
- We sponsored and attended 14 local IT conferences, trade shows and events.
- We held 4 “free to employer” IT job fairs last year.
- We hosted 96 user group meetings for free during that same time period.
- We serve on the Membership Board of KC Tech Council.
- We are the only Gold Level Microsoft IT Training Partner based in Kansas City.
- Our TechSmart program put 285 new entry-level IT Pro’s and Developers into the workforce each year.
- By contrast, KU/KSU/MU/JCCC/MCC/UMKC graduated fewer than 250 combined IT and CS majors during the same time period.